The global total of confirmed coronavirus cases stands at more than 33.1 million and more than 998,000 people have died. Designers are doing their part to help create awareness through different campaigns and projects. One of our favorites is the poster design created by Mirko Ilic. With a simple icon representing the virus crossed out and the text “Don’t stop to read this. Keep going. Be Safe” the design encourages those who see it to stay home.
Originally designed to be displayed on the streets of New York, the poster has been translated to multiple languages and pasted on billboards, exhibitions and walls all around the world. Featured here:
- Posters pasted in the streets of Manhattan, Bronx and Queens.
- Croatian version posted on 40 locations round city of Zagreb (billboards photos by Slaven Jandjel).
- Slovanian version posted throughout the city of Ljubana.
- Stay-Sane-Stay-Safe Breda Exhibition (Photos by Joost van Asch and Rosa Menkman).
- Over 1,000 posters posted in Belgrade, Serbia (Photos by Stefan Gajić).