Kickstarter Poster Advice
Who said poster designers can’t be entrepreneurs? Fast Company has published an article called 5 Lessons From The Kickstarter Designer Who’s Been Making A Poster A Day For A Year, telling the story of Alex Proba, a successful designer who created her own kickstarter project to make one poster per day. Make sure you read the full article here, but in the meantime here’s a summary of the advice:
1. Restrict your time, not your creativity.
2. Look to daily life for inspiration.
3. Be prepared to dislike most of what you produce.
4. Find and engage a community.
5. Don’t be afraid to keep a secret.
What do you think about the posters? Have you ever created a kickstarted campaign? Do you have any good ideas or advice for poster designers? Share your thoughts with us!